Happy March! Okay guys, I can’t begin to explain everything that’s happened since I last blogged but let’s start with the negative first
- I completely failed a test
- I didn’t blog :'(
- I ate out too much
- I really got behind on what I said I wanted to do which was blog more and put up videos
I really really got busy with school, life, friends, boys, and everything but I will tell you some positive things that happened
- I started to workout!!!!!! I’ve been working out almost everyday!
- I’ve been a lot more social and active in clubs
- I got the job I wanted last semester, started it, and I’ve been doing good
- I applied for an RA position!
- I’ve been taking a lot of leadership opportunities
- I’ve also been really trying to work on the music I write
So although I haven’t been active with my blog, I’m telling you now I am becoming more dedicated to it!
One reason I’ll fall through with this is starting to incorporate my life and what I’m doing in my blog.
Right now I consider this a beauty/lifestyle blog so I am going to change to a more personal/lifestyle blog
Now that I’ve got out of the way I’m wondering if anybody reading is caught up with The Vampire Diaries or The Bachelor? Those are some of my current guilty pleasures! I also have been really into Maren Morris’ album and Miranda Lambert’s new CD as well!
I’m going to talk about what happened the little while I was away in detail to let you know how I achieved it
I started to workout – This semester I started to take a required phys ed class. While reading the modules I started to realize that I need to workout. If you remember the friend I talked about from my Anthropology class, Elizabeth, I reached out to her and we decided to go MWF every week. Then I decided to do my own at home workout in the dorm T/TH. Outside of that I’ve worked out with a girl from my phys ed class which helps me stay motivated to go to the gym. Also I was talking with a girl who wanted to start working out and we decided to go with my friend Elizabeth! We wanted to do a weight day and normally I get nervous going down to the weight room alone but I had these friends! The other girl gave us some really good, but really tough workouts and I’ve incorporated them while at home! So what worked for me staying with this was committing myself to working out, going with a friend to keep myself accountable, and giving myself times and days to put in a workout.
I became more involved in school – I started to meet up with people that I used to hangout or I just met on campus. I started to get involved with more clubs I have a steady three that I go to including one I’m on the executive board. This one is a little bit shorter because it’s more straight to the point with this but I decided that I didn’t want to just go to class then go back home I wanted to be a part of something to make me a better student.
I took more leadership opportunities – This is something that I’ve really wanted to work on I started by going for an executive position in one of the clubs that I joined. I also applied to be an RA which is a lot of leadership the process was something I’ve never done before! I also helped plan an event within the College of Business LLC students and that was really fun. I basically threw myself in the waters. With my current job, I am taking on leadership every day with working and wearing my uniform. It’s been a really crazy ride with the leadership but I knew that I wanted to start making a difference that mattered.
Being more involved with my music – This will tie into a couple of things but I used to be so passionate and crazy for songwriting. With all my school work, job, and outside activities I stopped caring as much or said I didn’t have enough time. Just recently I started to open old songs (even some from high school) and jam out to them. It’s been so much fun, making me realize I have a lot more to work on but I’m willing to do that now. It was important to me to start doing that because I want to make myself, more rich and more colorful. Remembering the things that make me happy and spark make me feel like I’m more complete.
I guess in this little time, I’ve done a lot and tried to take opportunities when I saw them. So what more could I want from March?!
- I want to be involved with my blog more by doing something different every week and blogging about that at least
- I want to continue my workout plan, and maybe intensify it coming up by doing the workouts longer or adding up the resistance
- I want to eat better by only eating out once or twice a month, one junk food one day a week, and no soda. I also want to cut out a lot of breads and potatoes I eat or cut down on them
- I want to read at least one book this month! I checked out two from the library and renewed it the max three times and still didn’t read the books!
- I am struggling with some of my classes so I want to be more dedicated to the class studying more when I want to lay in bed
- I also want to find just one more social club to join, I feel very school focused and I want something to get a relief from, so I’m searching for that currently.
Overall, I’ve had a good couple of months. Although, I really had a lot going on with starting a job, school, social life, and adding everything mentioned on top.
Again, Happy March!! Stay updated with me subscribe to the blog and Instagram
Let me know what you thought about my past month and things I want for this month. What shows are you currently watching? Excited for the episodes coming up on The Bachelor and The Vampire Diaries? Do we share any goals in common? What all do you want to see for this month?!
Much love xo 🙂