Okay guys, I know I have been super MIA for the past couple of weeks I’m trying to figure out just how to write and a posting schedule and I promised more excitement to come!! It’s September, yay! I’m super excited about this new month. To re-cap last month I’ll just say I moved in to school and started classes. I said goodbye to people at home and I’m meeting new people along with greeting old friends. I normally don’t shout blogs out but as you guys know I am a huge fan of The Bachelor and I already read The Twins, Caila, Amanda, and Lauren B’s blog! I just got the email Becca Tilley launched her blog, I am so obsessed with her and I can’t wait to read it (I haven’t yet cause my cpu is being a poo poo!)
I am very focused on school this year and I want to do the best I can this time around. This post will be short and to the point I’m going to be working on more this weekend but I think it’s good to share some of my goals for September with you guys!
- Workout 3x a week – I think this is so important for me because I’ve been meaning to get in the routine and I keep putting it off. Well now is the best time. I just want to have a year of growth and to me having a routine will put it in place.
- Get a job – this may sounds realllllyyyy lame but I’ve never had a job before. I’ve always just did the best I could and babysat here and there but this year I need a job so bad! It’s my goal to get one this month. It also would add to my resume, hahah!
- Blog 2x a week – I know I haven’t been doing this and I just don’t feel the same. I’m getting caught up with school, and my social life that I’m slacking on what I love to do the most! I promise I will get to you guys soon!
- Grow Instagram – Like my blog, I want to grow out my following and reach as many people as I can. I potentially found someone to take pictures of me, I just need to formally meet and befriend the dude hahha!!
- Join another club – Last year I was in a couple of clubs but this year I realized the one I really like overall was Investment Club it may not be the most fun but I enjoy the people there and I really want to keep with that but also find another one I love!!
- Strive for the A – this month I have 1 English paper due and 4 exams…. yeah you heard me right FOUR EXAMS. I will possibly be stressed. I will possibly be studying most of the time but I will get good grades. I’m believing in it.
Now that I’m done sharing those goals, let me know yours for this month!
I love September because it’s just a sign we’re getting so much closer to my real favorite season… FALL.
Anyways please always stay updated with me subscribe to the blog and Instagram
Let me know what you thought. Are you as excited for PSL as I am? What are your goals? Do we share any in common? Much love xo 🙂